Fitted sheets can be one of the most frustrating things to deal with when making your bed. They never seem to want to stay in place and often end up bunched up in a corner. But there is an easy way to put on a fitted sheet that will ensure it stays in place all night long. Follow these simple steps and you'll be a pro in no time.
5 simple steps to put on a fitted sheet on the mattress
- Begin by holding the corners of the fitted sheet in each hand.
- Place the sheet over the mattress so that it is evenly centered.
- Pull the sheet taut and then tuck it under the mattress at each corner.
- Once all four corners are tucked in, give the sheet a good pat down so that it is nice and flat.
- That's it! You're now ready to enjoy a good night's sleep on a perfectly made bed.
There you have it! A simple 5-step guide to putting on a fitted sheet like a pro. Just remember to be patient and take your time. After a few practice rounds, you'll have this down in no time. And once you do, you'll be able to enjoy your perfectly made bed every night.